- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Designer Edition — offers all the features of the Standard Edition, plus it includes EFI® Fiery® eXpress for Epson, an industry‑leading software RIP with true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ for accurate CMYK and spot color printing
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use — 2.7″ LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
- Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
- Optional On-Board Spectrophotometer – Epson SpectroProofer UVS developed jointly with X-Rite automates color profile creation, printer linearization, and proof verification.
Epson SureColor P5000
Professional 17″ wide-format 10-color inkjet printer designed to set the benchmark for professional imaging excellence
Ideal for professional photographic, fine art, graphic design and proofing applications, it features our advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson Precision Dot screening technologies, developed to work exclusively with 200 mL UltraChrome HDX® pigment ink cartridges.
Advanced PrecisionCore TFP 10-channel, drop-on-demand printhead with ink-repelling coating technology
Minimum Ink Droplet Size:
mallest droplet size: 3.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different sizes per line
Maximum Print Resolution:
2880 x 1440 dpi
8″ x 10″ prints from 0:59 to 2:26; normal is 1:283
16″ x 20″ prints from 2:46 to 6:48; normal is 4:113
Color and monochrome heads; 360 nozzles x 10