FujiFilm Digital Minilab
Which type of Large or wide format printer is considered to be the best?
There are many large-format printers available in the market. Following is the list as per our experts’ recommendation
- For photographers, Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 is the best to meet their photogenic needs.
- When it comes to showcasing your work on a large scale as in the exhibitions and expos, we recommend you go for the Epson SureColor SC-p5000 printer
- For high-end studios, we recommend you choose Epson SureColor P20000
- For Smaller prints to meet your daily needs, the best printer is none other than Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-300
- If you wanna buy a large format printer on a budget, Canon PIXMA iP8720 should be your one-go printer. Canon PIXMA iP8750 is the second most highly recommended by experts as on budget large format printer.
What is the printing speed of HP Designjet Z9+ PS?
HP Designjet Z9+ PS is one of the best larger format printers that have an extraordinarily high resolution and is widely in use worldwide. Especially in the Middle East where the print industry is very popular. This printer provides a very fast print speed that ranges from 185 ft2 per hour which is amazing. This printer is specifically designed for professional studios and printing shops.
Why are large format printers popular for?
Large Format Printers are widely used these days. They are also called wide-format printers. As the name suggests, these printers are supported and widely accepted by machines and printers which deal with printing a maximum range between 18 to 100 inches or 460 to 2540 mm print roll.