Backgrounds & Rollers
- Hand Operated Lifting Shaft
- Motorized Rollers
- Background Attachment System
Fixed into the shaft of background paper can work with single, double and triple bracket, easy to make background up and down and move
Category: Events Printers.
Model No: RL-650 / RL-45
Laminating Width: 635mm
Thickness Mount: 5mm
Laminating Speed: 200-2160mm/min
Operating Temperature: 0-150 Celsius Max
Warm-up Time: 5 minutes
Number Of Rollers: 4 rollers
Heating System: Hot Roller Internal Infrared Heater
Power Supply: AC 110, 220V/50Hz, 60Hz
Power Consumption: 1300W
Dimensions: 1120 * 700 * 580mm
Gross Weight: 74.5kg
European Standards: Our Bronzing & polishing machines are manufactured under strict measurements to ensure the best quality. At the same time our machine complies with EU standards.
Speed: Fast and Efficient. This bronzing machine is energy efficient while fast at operation. Built in heat preservator to save the heat energy for long time.
Easy Operation: The machine is equiped with manual control panel allowing you to operate it easily.
Full Control: The control panel gives you complete control over the machine, factors such as heat, pressure can be controlled.
- Driving circuit design, LED display, compact size and fordable handle, its easy to store and carry. Flash delay and red eye reduction function meets the comprehensive needs of photographers.
- New TR-A8 flash trigger adopts advanced MCU control technology. It is with high anti-jamming capacity and low power consumption. The response time is faster.
- DM portable soft box adopts the standard professional reflective cloth material, which can diffuse evenly. High density tender light cloth guarantees light soft and color temperature standard.
- The reflector has a irradiation angle of 55 degree. The highlight part is a dot, strong shining. The shadow part is extremely prominent and deep. The light effect focuses on the center slightly and with a soft figure and a strong sense of hierarchy.
Studio ceiling rail system, without footstool, not only enhances your photographic space, but also turns studio to an efficient working environment. It is put on the ceiling.
Made of high strength light aluminium alloy and with spring panto-graph. So it is easy to move in all directions.
A space saver.
With various accessories, it can create various effects.
Standard ordnance panto graph: 3×4 m
Safety loaded: 15 kg
Max. Extended Height: 200 cm
Min height: 43 cm
Net Weight: 4.5 kg