Backgrounds & Rollers
- Hand Operated Lifting Shaft
- Motorized Rollers
- Background Attachment System
Fixed into the shaft of background paper can work with single, double and triple bracket, easy to make background up and down and move
Category: Events Printers.
- Product Enquiry
Studio ceiling rail system, without footstool, not only enhances your photographic space, but also turns studio to an efficient working environment. It is put on the ceiling.
Made of high strength light aluminium alloy and with spring panto-graph. So it is easy to move in all directions.
A space saver.
With various accessories, it can create various effects.
Standard ordnance panto graph: 3×4 m
Safety loaded: 15 kg
Max. Extended Height: 200 cm
Min height: 43 cm
Net Weight: 4.5 kg
- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Designer Edition — offers all the features of the Standard Edition, plus it includes EFI® Fiery® eXpress for Epson, an industry‑leading software RIP with true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ for accurate CMYK and spot color printing
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use — 2.7″ LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
- Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
- Optional On-Board Spectrophotometer – Epson SpectroProofer UVS developed jointly with X-Rite automates color profile creation, printer linearization, and proof verification.
Model No: RL-650 / RL-45
Laminating Width: 635mm
Thickness Mount: 5mm
Laminating Speed: 200-2160mm/min
Operating Temperature: 0-150 Celsius Max
Warm-up Time: 5 minutes
Number Of Rollers: 4 rollers
Heating System: Hot Roller Internal Infrared Heater
Power Supply: AC 110, 220V/50Hz, 60Hz
Power Consumption: 1300W
Dimensions: 1120 * 700 * 580mm
Gross Weight: 74.5kg