- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Designer Edition — offers all the features of the Standard Edition, plus it includes EFI® Fiery® eXpress for Epson, an industry‑leading software RIP with true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ for accurate CMYK and spot color printing
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use — 2.7″ LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
- Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
- Optional On-Board Spectrophotometer – Epson SpectroProofer UVS developed jointly with X-Rite automates color profile creation, printer linearization, and proof verification.
- Colours: Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Ink tank capacity: 1,500 ml
Minimum Droplet Size: 5.3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Printing Resolution: 720 x 1,440 DPI
- Paper Formats: 44 ” (111.8 cm)
Print Margins Roll Media: Mode 1: 3 mm (top), 3 mm (right), 3 mm (bottom), 3 mm (left)
Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.08 mm – 0.5 mm
Compatible Paper Weight: 75g/m² or heavier
- Energy Use: 65 Watt, 20 Watt (economy), 3 Watt (standby), 0.4 Watt (Power off)
Supply Voltage: AC 100 V – 240 V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product dimensions: 1,608 x 1,128 x 917 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 85 kg
Noise Level: 55.1 dB (A)
- Memory (Printer): 512 MB, Network: 128 MB
Emulations: ESC/P, ESC/P2
- Colours: Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Unlike some other manufacturers, we design and build every component, to ensure the technology works cohesively to produce exceptional prints time and time again. Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high throughput and crisp, sharp colour, complemented perfectly by Epson UltraChrome DG inks. We put everything we know into the SC-F2000 so your business can get the most out of it.
Reduce your operational costs and meet demand with manual or automatic maintenance. If you’re serious about quality results each and every time, there’s a solution for you.
The SC-F2000 allows you to print directly onto cotton or cotton mix with complete ease, producing bold and colourful prints with unparalleled quality and efficiency. Get a competitive edge in the DTG market with a printer that has reliability built in.
The SC-F2000 offers everything you need to start printing on all kinds of garments, from t-shirts and scarves to aprons and tote bags, with platens to suit different sizes. The height adjustable platen is designed for easy garment loading. Garment Creator software enables you to queue jobs and edit designs. You can even check cost estimates for jobs before you start printing, helping you to plan, budget and profit.
ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
is a system by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their product can be used in a sustainable textile production. Epson UltraChrome DG ink and pre-treatment are certified by the Eco Passport. This is an international safety standard in the textile industry. It is certified to be safe for adults and children, including babies.
The Epson SureLab D7 Studio is a scalable and flexible commercial photo production microlab / self-service order terminal. Epson printing solution SureLab D7 Studio can produce premium quality prints, panoramics, folded displays and cards, on a wide range of media, including paper-based matte, glossy and lustre media, and in a range of sizes.
The SureLab D7 Studio includes a self-service, touch screen order terminal and up to two photo printers. A further three extensions can be added, increasing the number of printers linked to the terminal, up to a total of eight. Featuring Micro Piezo printhead technology and UltraChrome D6-S ink, the Epson SureLab D7 Studio will make its UK debut at The Photography Show (Stand L50).
The SureLab D7 Studio includes a self-service, touch screen order terminal and up to two photo printers. A further three extensions can be added, increasing the number of printers linked to the terminal, up to a total of eight. These can be used simultaneously, all controlled by the 22-inch multi-touch screen. Its LED light panel can be tailored to match customers’ store colour themes and its multi-touch panel can display digital advertising of the customers’ choice.