Epson Stylus PRO 4900
It was only a matter of time before our engineers found a way to push ink jet technology to the next level. By incorporating the most innovative technologies Epson has to offer, this could possibly be the most advanced photographic printing technology ever produced.
Category: Epson Inkjet Large Format Printers.
- Product Enquiry
- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Designer Edition — offers all the features of the Standard Edition, plus it includes EFI® Fiery® eXpress for Epson, an industry‑leading software RIP with true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ for accurate CMYK and spot color printing
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use — 2.7″ LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
- Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
- Optional On-Board Spectrophotometer – Epson SpectroProofer UVS developed jointly with X-Rite automates color profile creation, printer linearization, and proof verification.
Advanced PrecisionCore MicroTFP Print Head
10-channel, piezo inkjet print head
Minimum Ink Droplet Size:
Enhanced Variable Droplet Technology as small as 3.5 picoliters
Maximum Print Resolution:
2400 x 1200 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi; 600 x 600 dpi; 600 x 300 dpi
16″ x 20″ prints from 1:47 to 3:17 Production is 2:09
20″ x 30″ prints from 2:55 to 5:33 Production is 3:40
40″ x 60″ prints from 8:33 to 16:30 Production is 10:52
Nozzle Configuration:Color and Monochrome; 800 nozzles x 10 channels
Epson UltraChrome PRO pigment inks
Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
Ink Palette:C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LGY, GY, DGY, PK, MK
Ink Configuration:10-ink, 9-color
- Photo Black T800100
- Cyan T800200
- Vivid Magenta T800300
- Yellow T800400
- Light Cyan T800500
- Vivid Light Magenta T800600
- Dark Gray T800700
- Matte Black T800800
- Gray T800900
- Light Gray T800000
Fade Resistance / Print Longevity:
UltraChrome HDX, our next-generation pigment ink technology, is independently rated by Wilhelm Research for up to 200 years for color prints and up to 400 years for black-and-white prints
Ink Supply System:
Ink Supply Fill Volume:
Initial cartridge fill volume: 110 ml x 10 total colors (used for initial fill at setup)
Cartridge fill volume: 700 ml each x 10 colors total
Ink Shelf Life:
2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
- Product Enquiry